Hi, my name is Alex Aguilar. I am the broker of record for Axia Real Estate Group and I live in Bay Park. I love the Bay Park community. If you're looking to buy or sell in Bay Park please contact me. You can use the contact us form or call me directly at 858-395-4108.
As a Bay Park resident I am very familar with the area and would love to have the opportunity to earn your business. I will also help you save thousands of dollars when you sell with me.
Below I have posted some additional information as well as photos of our remodel in Bay Park.
You can also connect with me on my Bay Park Facebook page.
Bay Park is a thriving residential neighborhood located east of Interstate 5 along Mission Bay just north of Old Town. Bay Park’s enviable location in San Diego’s central coast is perhaps its best selling point - not only is it close to the beach but it is also great for commuters, offering easy access to local freeways and downtown San Diego. Bay Park is bordered by Mission Beach and Pacific Beach to the West, Clairemont to the East and Linda Vista to the Southeast. As a resident of Bay Park, I am a bit bias but feel that Bay Park offers one of the best coastal areas to live at a reasonable value. Although in the last couple years home prices have continued to climb it is becoming more and more popular.
The Bay Park neighborhood got its start in California’s post-World War 2 real estate boom, with the first subdivisions built in the 1950’s as affordable housing for returning G.I.’s. The area’s central location and panoramic views of Mission Bay made it extremely popular with homebuyers and quickly turned Bay Park into the thriving residential community it is today.
Bay Park covers approximately 3 square miles and is served by two zip codes - 92117 North and East of Clairemont Dr and 92110, South of Clairemont Dr. Bay Park is a relatively hilly area affording many of the homes with stunning views of Mission Bay to the west and Tecolote Canyon to the east.
- The View - Many homes in the Bay Park community have stunning views to the west. Fireworks are SeaWorld in the summer is always fun. Imagine gazing out into serene blue waters of the ocean and incredible sunsets from your backyard.
- Location, Location, Location - Bay Park’s central location makes it extremely convenient for working families commuting to other parts of the city. The 8, 5 and 52 freeways are minutes away.
- Active Lifestyle - With Mission Bay Park and Tecolote Canyon in its backyard, Bay Park is a great place for nature lovers to get out there and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Unique homes and living styles - Unlike other parts of the city, you won’t find cookie-cutter tract housing here. Most homes in Bay Park were built in the 1950’s and remodeled, renovated and expanded to today’s standards. Aside from some developments and condos, most homes in Bay Area don’t have HOA fees or Mello Roos. See my before and after photos below of our home and remodel in Bay Park.
- Great Schools - Bay Park residents are spoiled when it comes to schools. The neighborhood is served by Bay Park and Toler Elementary Schools, Marston Middle, and Clairemont High. There are also a number of Spanish immersion school for grades K-8, several private schools and preschools.
As a local Real Estate Broker and resident of Bay Park, I would love the opportunity to work with you to buy or sell any real estate in the Bay Park or surrounding areas. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me. My direct number is 858-395-4108 or use the CONTACT US box to send me an email.
Thank you, Alex Aguilar
Home we purchased
Middle of remodel
Just about finished, me waving to you!